5/19/09

ARTIST STATEMENT -- David Buuck


I had the Dizziness

I had the Double vision

I had the Coordination problems

I had the Blurred vision

I had the Nausea

I had the Vomiting

I had the Drowsiness

I 11had the Irritated or runny nose

I had the Sore throat

I had the Cough

I had the Abdominal pain

I had the Insomnia

I had the Back Pain

I had the Headaches

I had the Shakiness

I had the Weakness

I had the Fatigue

I had the Flu-like Symptoms (such as body aches or chills)

I had the Indigestion

I had the Painful menstrual cramps

I had the Diarrhea

I had the Bronchitis

I had the Fever

I had the Dry mouth

I had the Constipation

I had the Chest pain

I had the Weight Loss

I had the Worsening of seizures

I had the Depression

I had the Anxiety

I had the Suicidal Thoughts

I had the Unusual Bruising

I had the Bladder infection

I had the Concentration problems

I had the Joint pain

I had the Loss of appetite

I had the Neck pain

I had the Sinus infection

I had the Sensitivity to the sun

I had the Nervousness

I had the Vertigo

I had the Memory loss

I had the Dry Skin

I had the Signs of Liver Damage, such as yellow eyes or skin

I had the Frequent Infections

I had the Signs of a dangerous allergic reaction

I had the Hives or any rash

I had the Swollen nodes

I had the Severe Muscle Pain

I had the Painful sores in or around the Mouth

I had the Swelling of the Lips or Tongue

I had the Suicidal Thinking or Behavior

I had the Vaginal infection or irritation

I had the Bloody nose

I had the Sweating

I had the Increased sex drive

I had the Speech problems

I had the Collaboratives



ARTIST STATEMENT -- Juliana Spahr


I frequently felt dizzy.

I lost my coordination.

I felt confused.

I felt restless.

I had memory loss.

I sweated a lot.

I had vivid dreams, vision changes, and fainting.

I had unusual feelings of well being.

I had blindness and low vision, visual disturbances, eye edema and swelling, eye irritation and itching, and conjunctivitis.

I had uncontrolled movements.

My eyes and skin were yellow.

I had gas.

I had nausea and vomiting.

I was shaking the entire time.

I had diarrhea and gastric symptoms.

I had constipation, dysphagia, and gastroesophageal reflux.

My urine was very dark.

I had an increased incidence of malformation, such as a short tail/short body and also vertebral disorganization.

I had the signs of infection.

I had a fever and persistent sore throat.

I was unusually pale.

I was unusually tired.

I had nipple discharge, breast swelling, and primary malignant breast neoplasm.

I had decreased inhibition, e.g., aggressiveness and extroversion that seem out of character, similar to that seen with alcohol.

I had bizarre behavior, agitation, hallucinations, and depersonalization.

I had complex behaviors such as “sleep-driving” (i.e., driving while not fully awake after ingestion of a sedative-hypnotic, with amnesia for the event) or I had other complex behaviors (e.g., preparing and eating food, making phone calls, or having sex).

I was rashy.

I had an itch and it swelled.

I had severe dizziness and trouble breathing.

I had drowsiness.

I had confusion.

I had coma.

I had respiratory depression.

I had hypotension.

I had hypovolemic shock.

I renally excreted 60% of this collaboration.

The additional 40% I excreted in my feces.

Whenever I got up from collaborating, I had to remember to get up slowly to minimize falls.